The QualGear QG-PM-002-WHT is one of the best universal projector ceiling mounts available in the market. Made of cold-rolled steel material, it comes with a solid build quality. It also produces zero vibrations when compared to other projector mounts made of aluminium. The following sections throws light on its main features, pros and cons.
Main Features of the QualGear QG-PM-002-WHT Projector Mount:
1. It fits most projector brands as long as the mounting holes on the projector fall between 7.09 and 12.40 inches.
2. Thanks to the 2-in-1 design, it can be installed either as a Telescopic mount or a Flush mount with a height adjustment of 16.9 to 25.6 inches.
3. Its Pitch adjustment is -15 to +15 degrees while the Roll adjustment is -10 to +10 degrees.
4. Its cable management feature is useful to conceal the audio, video and HDMI cables.
5. The mount supports all regular ceilings made of drywall or wooden beams.
6. The minimum and maximum distance between the mounting holes is 7.1 and 17.6 inches, respectively.
7. The product’s dimensions are 12.4 x 4.1 x 2.4 inches, and it weighs 2.8 pounds.
1. Installing this projector mount is very quick and needs just three steps. Also, a hardware kit is provided for hassle-free installation.
2. The mount comes with horizontal and vertical angle adjustments for accurate projections.
3. Fits most projectors (as long as their weight is under 15 kgs / 33 lbs).
1. The QualGear QG-PM-002-WHT is not as sturdy as some premium projector mounts, but offers great value at its price point.
2. Some users may feel that the maximum height of the telescopic mount could have been more.
Overall, the QualGear QG-PM-002-WHT Universal Projector Ceiling Mount, White has received positive reviews from many users online. It is perfect for mounting LCD/DLP projectors to the ceilings in classrooms, corporate offices and home theatres. As with most products from QualGear, this one has versatile features and good build quality to ensure that it functions well for many years to come.