The VideoSecu ceiling mount bracket for LCD/ DLP projectors is a strong, flexible and durable ceiling mount that enables safe and adjustable installation of projectors at ceiling height.
Main Features of the VideoSecu LCD/DLP Projector Ceiling Mount:
The VideoSecu mount bracket comes with an integral cabling system that enables the projector to be installed on a variety of ceiling types, whether vaulted or flat. The mount comes with an extension pole which confers the advantage of height adjustment. The height of the bracket without the pole is 5.9 inches whereas when the pole is incorporated in the bracket mechanism, the height can be adjusted from 18.1 to 21.3 inches. Included in the package is a telescoping ceiling mask that achieves a mount ceiling extension. The mount bracket weighs 4 pounds and its dimensions are 14 X 5 X2 inches.
The mount bracket is constructed using high quality steel that has a maximum loading capacity of 44 pounds (20 kilos). The VideoSecu mount bracket has an attractive mat black finish.
The patented adjustable system is able to lock in any position and has a simple user friendly lock system. The mount bracket can be rotated left and right by 5 degrees and has a “No-Slip” adjustment system that allows optimal calibration of the projectors position resulting in a perfectly aligned image.
The VideoSecu bracket comes with all the necessary tools and hardware needed for installation in one box.
1. The bracket has a good quality build while remaining strong and flexible.
2. The mount bracket is optimized for quick installation
3. When the bracket screws are tight and aligned, there is no projector movement hence a stable image.
4. Due to the flexibility of the bracket, pivoting can be achieved at three different points while maintaining the option of calibrating the projector position on a multiple axial level.
5. All the necessary bolts, screws and hardware come straight out of the box.
6 The bracket is simple to install in a short period of time.
1. Some projector model mounting holes tends to be misaligned with the VideoSecu bracket.
2. The black paint finish on the bracket is easily scratch-able.
3. The ceiling mount lag bolts tend to strip if not screed properly.
4. The directions in the instruction manual are sometimes vague.
The VideoSecu mount bracket is a strong, durable, long lasting bracket that has great and secure flexibility as its main selling point. It is arguably the best bracket in its class and price range.