For enhanced communications in classrooms, lecture halls, and outdoors, there is need for the visualizations of the concepts and ideas that are passed on. That’s what makes a projector a handy tool. Numerous projectors do exist, but as shall be seen from the proceeding discussions, the Taotaole Mini LED Projector is the most outstanding.
- It is highly versatile given the fact that it is capable of accepting inputs from a variety of sources and formats such as video players, audio players, e-books, and images.
- It is quite portable (weighs roughly 0.9 kg) and is therefore very easy to lift around and deploy to the desired scene of interest conveniently.
- Its Operating System is available in several languages e.g. English, Russian, Polish, Spanish, Czech e.t.c; a fact that makes it very easy to use and adaptable to various geographical locations.
- It is easy to control courtesy of the manual remote control.
- It has a very long projection distance (around 3.5 feet to 12.5 feet) which makes it suitable for outdoor shows.
- It is able to charge phones while projecting images thereby adding to its usefulness.
- Can be complex to set-up and operate.
- It has limited use since it cannot be connected to a digital television antenna for live television shows as well as to smart phones.
- It is unsuitable for powerpoint presentations, a fact that severely curtails its efficacy.
Size and Design: The projector measures 7.4 inches long by 5.8 inches wide by 2.1 inches high and weighs around 1.9 pounds. It is therefore fairly portable and less bulky and hence very easy to carry around and deploy to the scene of interest with relative ease. It has keystone correction button which adjusts the picture’s trapezoidal distortion; has a multi-function input capability which accommodates AV/HDMI/Micro USB/SD and USB; and an LED lamp with a lifespan of around 20,000 hours. It is quite similar in design to the AomeTech Mini Projector.
Performance: This projector does produce images that are of very high quality. It operates in the Thin Filament Tube LCD image system; has a native resolution of 800 dpi by 480 dpi; has a supported resolution of 1920 dpi by 1080 dpi; produces images that are 1000 lumens bright; produces images that measure 34 inches by 130 inches; has an aspect ratio of 4:3/16:9; and a contrast ratio of 1000:1. The device is compatible with a number of devices such as laptops, desktops, and audio players besides being capable of accepting inputs in a variety of formats such as video, audio, text e.t.c. Considering the fact that the projector produces very sharp images of high quality; is of standard size; is highly portable; has a sleek design; and is compatible with several formats as well as input sources, it therefore returns very high value for money more so when compared with more or less similar devices from competitors.
If you are looking for the very best of projectors for projecting movies, Taotaole Mini LED Projector is indeed a great affordable solution, the aforementioned shortcomings notwithstanding. It is very clear from our review that this electronic device does incorporate all the critical components of the ideal projector in a simple, compact, convenient and comprehensive package.